Get a higher education in the Czech Republic is easy and comfortable or Why study in Brno?
We suggest you to get a degree in the second largest city of the Czech Republic, Brno.
Brno is distinguished by its location in the heart of Europe and is only 120 km from Vienna, 130km and 200km from Bratislava from Prague. The city has a long history and exquisite architecture is impressive, combining the charm of the city, the monument of the Middle Ages and the modern capital of business dynamism and student life.
Make yourself sure by watching the video below!
What offers students Brno?
Firstly, prestigious institutions with a broad range of specialties:
Secondly, more affordable, compared to Prague or Vienna accommodation, travel and meals (from 300 € per month).
Thirdly, there are offices in Brno many internationally known brands such as Lufthansa, IBM, Motorola, PricewaterhouseCoopers, which opens up opportunities to the students practical training and subsequent employment.
Watch a video about the second best university of the Czech Republic, Masaryk University.
Why you should choose us?
- You can be 100% confident in us because we have created a market of educational programs in Brno, for 7 years thanks to our more than 1,000 students studying in the Czech Republic.
- With us you get quality language training, since all our Czech language courses are only at public universities.
- With us you will feel safe, we can solve any urgent problems of our clients in the shortest possible time.
- You will find your calling and decide with a specialty, as we have a special consultant on admission.
- You will quickly find new friends in Brno during the fascinating study of games with prizes.
- With us, you will quickly learn the Czech language, as we organize informal meetings with native speakers.
- You will not lose your money, because we guarantee a refund of all payments in the event of repeated visa refusals, subject to our recommendations.
- You will receive a discount on any educational program if you come to school with friends
- You can be sure that you will enter University, there had been more than 90% of our students enroll in public universities for free form of training, 10% are students of a private university.
Feedback from our students
Natalja Zinovich, 17 y.o.
In the Czech Republic , I came in 2010. It was my first trip abroad without an adult , because experiencing some fear inherent think everyone who is in a foreign country for themselves . But as it turned out , for the reason there was no fear , we landed safely and I met at the airport on time , even though my flight was late and for a few hours , I was patiently waiting in the arrival hall . Then taken to the hostel after the settlement , I remembered I am terribly hungry , and with no food is not there, then an employee of the company agreed to drive me to the store , despite the fact that time was about 12 o’clock at night . In the subsequent time I had many questions and requests, and sometimes I called with my questions and at 7 am and late evening , and despite the fact that it was in non-working hours , the company employee calmly answered my questions . Services company I am very happy for the first few months you care as a child , so complaints about incompetence I have no firm. Other reviews
Alexey Mulikin, 22 y.o.:
Competent organization working with students, advice and timely assistance in resolving issues with the stay of the participants of the international program, communicative and positive team.Other reviews
© EuroEducation, 21.05.2016
Price: 2769 €
Price: 4192 €
Price: 3269 €