EducationEducational ProgramsStudent minimum
This program is for those, who already know Czech or English language and want to enter University immidiately.
How it will be?
- While still in his hometown you can with our help, to submit their applications in those colleges to which you want to do.
- We will provide for you nostrification documents.
- Meet and act on your nostrifikatsion exams.
- Meet and explain you on the entrance exams.
- If you do not go to college, we will find you another option for you.
- On the basis of power of attorney you write on the university that you did (it is a prerequisite for undergraduate)
- Upon receipt of reserve hostel and help with the collection of documents for the visa.
- Meet and take you to the hostel on arrival in the Czech Republic.
- Provide adaptation program on arrival:
- A walking tour of the city;
- purchase tickets for public transport;
- connection to the mobile operator, background information on tariffs.
- Will throughout the first year of study at the university provide you with comprehensive support:
- when there are problems with the university, we will help you solve them quickly;
- Support in case of emergency 24/7;
- if necessary, organize your legal counsel. Lawyer paid for by yourself;
- in cases not requiring intervention lawyer, you will receive full support from the company’s employees, our support for you is free of charge;
- if necessary, we will arrange medical assistance as soon as possible. Having health insurance is compulsory;
- translation from Russian into Czech at the doctor;
- recommendations of doctors in various fields;
- organization of transportation to the hospital;
- work with the insurance company of the client;
- advice on all aspects of life in the Czech Republic;
- assistance in the development of the information system of your university.
© EuroEducation, 24.12.2012