The program is designed for those who want to get the most out of education in the Czech Republic. Becoming exclusive clients of EuroEducation. You not only get comprehensive training to enter the most prestigious Czech universities, but also an individual program, including the desired services for you. We surround you with maximum comfort and attention and help to implement all plans for life in the Czech Republic.
In price of VIP-Student programe is included:
- Assistance in the preparation of documents required for admission to study.
- Individual consultations prior to arrival on:
- opportunities, rights and responsibilities of students in the Czech Republic;
- conditions and the cost of living in the Czech Republic;
- education, professions, universities and options available;
- possibilities for opening and running a business in the Czech Republic;
- opportunities to buy property in the Czech Republic.
- Reservation and payment of the most comfortable student hostels or places in the apartment for a year.
- Assistance in the preparation of documents for obtaining a visa.
- Complex medical insurance from the best Czech insurance company VZP.
- Adaptation Program on arrival:
- meeting at any time at the train station or airport Brno, Prague, Vienna and Bratislava and car service business-class Mercedes or BMW in the hostel;
- pedestrian and car tour of the city, the orientation in the city, shopping, shopping malls;
- Dinner in a traditional Czech restaurant on arrival;
- support on the exchange;
- 1-year student pass for public transport;
- connection to the mobile operator, background information on tariffs.
- Personal coordinator for a year.
- Annual Czech language course at the state university, 850 hours (September 2013 - June 2014).
- Narrowly focused training program for entrance exams to university selected (February 2014 - April 2014).
- Six-month language course of your choice (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French) 2 times a week for 90 minutes.
- Nostrification of certificate or diploma.
- Individual communication with native speakers 1 time per week.
- Submitting documents to Czech university. Doing the necessary correspondence and negotiations with the university.
- Help in choosing the university and the submission of applications (including payment of up to 10 applications)
- Round the clock support for any questions 24/7.
- Consulting support in opening LLC in the Czech Republic.
- Consulting support when buying property.
- Prague city tour including bus tickets Brno - Prague - Brno.
- If necessary, medical assistance as soon as possible:
- organization of transportation to the hospital;
- translation from Russian into Czech at the doctor;
- recommendations of doctors in various fields;
- work with the insurance company.
© EuroEducation, 24.12.2012